2017-03-21

Bits & Pieces....

Since our big move across the country, I have a completely new (to me) and spacious 'creation room'. I love it, and I've actually been creating a couple of things over the past year.
 
I'd wanted to make sets of fabric alphabets for a while....so finally they came to fruition.
They do take a bit of time, but the end result is rewarding.
 ...here's a close up of a couple of the letters. Cut with a rotary pinking blade.
 
...and i made little bags for the full sets, ready to go!!
 
There's a wonderful clothes line here (not so uncommon around these parts) so naturally a clothespin apron for me was in order.
And.......I love aprons - I use them all the time. There are never too many aprons, right??
I made this one reversible.
 Here's a sample of the perfect apron fabric........

I made a few different hotpads, here's one I made for my neighbour / s-i-l from some of the scraps of the Kaffe Fassett fabric she used for this quilt......  there's never any waste!!
And..... I tried my hand at making bunting. Just a little something for the neighbours booth at our local farmers market.

No comments:

Post a Comment